Tuesday, February 4, 2014

tucson

This year we are attending the Tucson gem and mineral show in conjunction with alumna fiesta an airstream event being held coincidentally at the same time!

For us San Diego to Tucson is an easy drive and now that we have a few practice trips under our belt it has gotten less daunting.  In fact I took my first turn at the wheel! which is kind of a feat because I'm a pretty big chicken when it comes to driving. I was not terrified, in fact I did ok!

Today's Bead True Blue show was a treat, chatting with many of my favorite vendors and doing a little bit of shopping as well!

Sometimes the right ribbon is the perfect finish for a pendant and I found perfect ribbons for two different groups today!



Dinner with friends tonight, more shopping tomorrow!



1 comment:

Rita said...

The Tucson Show sounds like so much fun. The ribbons look wonderful with your pendants!