Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pacific Morning Glory in Lemon Grove!

It is a pretty rare day that I teach in my home studio, but I will be speaking for the San Diego Bead Society in February and then teaching in my home studio the next day….February 15th for speaking and February 16th for the class.

I will be teaching Pacific Morning Glory, an all time favorite project, a reversible cuff!

 

We have a nice group registered and a few more seats if you wish to join us!  There will be a few available kits or you will be sent a supply list….

My latest favorite substitutes the bands crystals with 3 mm pearls…..what colors would you do?


We'll have a really nice day, so consider joining us if you live near San Diego  California.


1 comment:

Rita said...

That sounds like so much fun. I think the pearls you used look great!