Monday, July 15, 2013

Beads in Motion

What a fun weekend.  It was Beads in Motion's debut at the Creative Castle and all books were sold, a reorder is on the way!

I used the occasion to wear Oz, the collaboration piece I did with Sherry Serafini.


It was also three great days of teaching and visiting with friends old and new.  Saturdays class, Vienna was attended by Judy who created this very fun version.  I love how the beads holding in her skull bead give it a frankenstein look, and the little skulls dangling form her chains were the perfect addition.


Amanda came to class on Friday wearing an excellent version of Etruscan treasure that I sadly didn't photograph.  I meant to and then got distracted which is really too bad because her color choices were so different and beautiful.  I loved Etruscan treasure, which is in the first book, Beaded Opulence.  It is one of my all time favorite pieces.



I have quite a few favorites for Beads in Motion as well, including this passion flower necklace.  



I'll also be signing Beads in Motion books August 10th from 2:00 to 4:00 at the Beading Bar in San Diego.  I certainly encourage you to support your local book store with book sales, but if you have acquired a book elsewhere you are welcome to bring it on the 10th and I'll be happy to sign it.  And you'll be able to check out San Diego's newest bead store.

2 comments:

Nadin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nadin said...

great! My congratulations!!!
And what about Amazon.com? When will it be available there?