Saturday, March 16, 2013

Busy days and quiet evenings

Last weekend was Beading by the Bay and this week a workshop with Sabine in my home studio.  It's been a fantastic week.  A house full of beautiful bright fun and talented women who have come to learn from Sabine, and she has much to offer.  Today she is teaching the beautiful Elizabeth necklace.  The construction and colors are all excellent, and everyone is enjoying the process.



I'm listening in and learning in the process.  We are also spending nice quiet evenings with our recent yarn purchases, watching TED talks and enjoying our time together.  It's pretty magical considering the fact we admired each other across the internets for years and here we are sitting together enjoying one another's company.


I'm a happy girl! As is Miss Maya......she loves the company as well.  Emily Rose also came to class today.


5 comments:

Loretta Headrick said...

Marcia, I know this class is fab, but I think I'd come to pet Maya and admire Rose's clothing. Such dolls of doggies in your midst.

It's wonderful that you had such a great time with such fun beady peeps. I'm happy for you all.

Loretta Headrick said...

Excuse me. *Emily* Rose. :-)

puertoparrilla said...

Espectacular!!!como todo lo que haces!!

Unknown said...

It looks so fun. Good vibes excelent designs. Wish you all the best.

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I love everything about this, including and possibly especially Miss Maya!!!