I strung a really long length of double 6 lb fire line, and added a stop bead to one end. I pierced the first felted ball, alternated a few size 6 and size 11 seed beads and pierced the next ball. A few striped lampwork disks added to the whimsicalness (I'm pretty sure that is not a word, but it should be), oh and a plastic owl or two. Once I had the right length, I went back through the first stop bead and felted ball.
Then I did some random embellishments on a ball and passed through the seeds to the next ball. The most fun was coming up a pattern for each ball. I left a few plain so as not to overwhelm, and not seen here, but I did add alphabet beads which spell Malayna.
I'm pretty sure she's going to like it...I'll let you know!