Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jewelry for the little one

Malayna's last sweater was very sweet and feminine so I decided at close to 18 months her first jewelry to go with it was in order.
I used alphabet beads and crystals to make a sweet little bracelet.  I guess she's going to be a girly girl because she loves it.

So what's a Grandma to do but make more! This time I have some sterling silver alphabet beads with some pretty little bali spacer beads, oh and some crystal. And this time I'll be delivering it personally! We've planned a visit and I can't wait.

5 comments:

Ingrid said...

She's so cute ! For sure, she's going to be a girly girl, no doubt about it. Grandma will be knitting and beading full time for her in a few years :o)
Kind regards,
Ingrid

Helen said...

What Ingrid said....she is soooooooo adorable and didn't she luck-out in the Grandma department !!!!

Amy's said...

She looks like she will be a girly girl and nothing wrong with that :))
She is so very cute and the bracelet is super too.I think I can start making something for my granddaughter ,she is 15 months old

cw whitedogjewelry said...

what a cutie!
how fortunate you both are, indeed!

Marcia DeCoster said...

Amy, she is 17 months and lovers her bracelet, so I think the timing is good. Her mother reports that she asks for it every morning. I've just finished a second with silver alphabet beads!