Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bead and button show wind down....

Yep it's over for another year. I spent an extra day...doing a demo in the Toho booth this morning




Then some shopping and visiting with friends, the best part!

Here is
Sabine, Amy and Betcey...pink really suits her, and I love Amy's curls.



And I visited Perry from York and Kerrie Slades beadwork which was in the York booth, fabulous design aesthetic.



Huib and Petra. Petra is the Pied Piper of beads, her enthusiasm creates a lot of followers.
Huib is looking extremely dapper!




Off to brunch at the Noble and then the trek home. I'll have the company of JudiPatuti of bead mat fame, who is on the same flight with me.

I am planning a re-entry day of relaxation and then the final book push before my anniversary vacation.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Thanks for the update and picture Marcia,
Hope you'll get some well-deserved rest and relaxation
Ingrid

Tia Dalma said...

I bet you all had so much fun at B&B...and I am sure you are all quite exhausted from the week of work and festivities!

Thanks for taking the time out of all this beady insanity to share some photos and quick stories with those of us who couldn't be there!

I can't wait to see all the amazing photos taken this week...the bead blogs will be hopping soon!