Monday, March 12, 2012

Grandma time

We finished up Beading by the Bay last evening. we had a wonderful time and I have lots to report which I will, but first....

Part of the magic of being in Northern California is having Grandma time! I thought Malayna might be strange with us, but I think our weekly face times on the computer have helped her to know us.

So I'm going to ply you with cute baby pictures from our day in the park




Malayna is making new friends


Being supported by Grandpa


I know for sure I need to make plans to visit more!

8 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Ah she is a sweet heart.
Therese

cw whitedogjewelry said...

Life is indeed too short, enjoy!
She is a little cutie!
Chris

Helen said...

She's adorable!...and I think I recognize the sweater Grandma knit for her.

Petra said...

Such a lovely granddaughter you have!!
She looks very cute.

Dayle Askey said...

Oh, there's nothing like Grandma time. Such a sweet little girl!

Ingrid said...

Isn't she lovely, hugging the other kid, it's so cute !!!
Kind regards
Ingrid

Unknown said...

What a proud grandma you are and she is so lucky. Oh and that sweater....yours I presume?

Marcia DeCoster said...

Yep Kristen, one of my knits. I love seeing her wear the things that I knit with love in every stitch. I can't be as close as I would like and I love knowing that I am there in spirit when she wears my things.