Saturday, March 24, 2012

and the beading continues

Great progress is being made as we conceptualize, choose colors, design and bead....





I'm loving everything made these past couple of days, the ideas are flowing and the beads are cooperating. Today we have some beading time planned in the morning and some play time in the afternoon. Off to Coronado, perhaps on the ferry, but given the looks of the weather right now....perhaps in the car.

But for now, some breakfast and then back to the beads!

5 comments:

dpadilla1 said...

You have such lovely beads. I wish I had half the beads you do. I know that was just a sneak peak, but they look lovely.

dpadilla1 said...

You have such lovely beads. I wish I had half the beads you do. I know that was just a sneak peak, but they look lovely.

dpadilla1 said...

You have such lovely beads. I wish I had half the beads you do. I know that was just a sneak peak, but they look lovely.

Ellen Yunker said...

Marcia, these tantalizing glimpses of your fabulous beadwork are really whetting our appetites for your new books! I can hardly wait to see what's new each day.

Don't forget when you need some samples beaded, Shannon and I are DYING to get in on the fun, and looking forward to working on pieces for you. Enjoy your productive visit days, and keep those brillaint ideas coming! XXX
Ellen

Marcia DeCoster said...

Hey Ellen you're on....will be in touch.