Monday, February 6, 2012

Create Your Style

It is no secret that I have a love affair with crystal, that I like the sparkle, sometimes big sparkle, think fan fare,

and sometimes subtle sparkle like in Lilliana

or En Pointe. It may not be entirely obvious, but each of these components are joined together with a 2 mm crystal......subtly sparkly.




Last year I was asked to be an ambassador to the company that creates all that sparkle, Swarovski. The company has put together Create Your Style website, which is a wealth of information. Here you will find design ideas, an interactive color wheel, information on the latest innovations, a calendar of events or ambassador specific events, and lot's more.

You might even check out my ambassador blog or my design photos.

This year Swarovski is sponsoring my Bead and button Classes since they all involve, yes......crystal!

No comments: