Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I have the best friends!

While cruising this past week, while I was working, the Bad Liz signed up for Dallas's wired earring class with the intent of making and gifting me this beautiful pair of earrings!



Could I be any luckier? And they just happen to go beautifully with the special edition Rings of Saturn I posted yesterday. Nice of Dallas to design a complimentary colorway. I think Dallas is a huge talent and I love all of his designs, but in the essence of time I never get to sit in a Dallas class and bend wire. Thank you Liz, I love them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful you are very lucky!

The bad Liz said...

You are very welcome! You have been generous with me over the years and this was a wonderful way to let you know how much you mean to me!

Diane Ingle said...

Great friends for a great lady!!