Friday, March 25, 2011

Twenty Seven Years

I met Mark 27 years ago today! I guess at the time I had no idea how fateful a meeting that would be. It's been a good 27 years, full of family, work, friendship and travel. This week being no exception as we fly to Galveston in the morning and board our Royal Caribbean cruise ship on Sunday morning.

Which brings me to the fact that you won't be hearing from me.....the phone will be off, the internet will be silent. I'm hoping to do some serious design work but we'll see what happens.

In the meantime, bead happy, be well and I'll be back in April!

3 comments:

cjvierow said...

Congratulations!! Have a wonderful time on the cruise. I'm sure you'll have tons of cool stuff to share with us when you return. CJ

Try-to-be-better said...

Have a good time ;-)
All best,
Sabine

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! Have an amazing time :-)