Thursday, September 16, 2010

Under the Mast II

Several years ago I was fortunate to meet Liz at the Great Lakes Bead Guild. You know when you have that instant connection with someone and you just work seamlessly together. It was like that with Liz. Ever since she has been my competent assistant at Bead and Button and I don't think I would be very good in the classroom without her.

But Liz is also an accomplished bead artist. This year, at pretty much the eleventh hour we came up with this brilliant plan to do a collaboration for a Bead and Button Class.

'Hey Liz, what about my Under the Mast turned on it's side and your tiny litte bezeled rivolis dangling beneath?'

And Liz made one, staggering the demure little sparklies.....and we sent it off



We love it! Will Bead and Button, we hope so! Stay Tuned for a Liz and Marcia class at Bead and Button.

5 comments:

abeadlady said...

Oh! That is a stunner! If B&B doesn't pick that up, they are bats. What fun to work together like you two do.

Carole Ohl said...

Luscious, as usual!

tita said...

Que bonito,es maravilloso.
Besos

a2susan said...

I don't see how B&B can refuse. Great work together...

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.