Friday, June 18, 2010

Brilliant Design

If you've been here for awhile, you know I like to showcase brilliant design. This beautiful bracelet is just that.



Dallas Lovett not only is brilliant in his choice of colors and shapes, but he is brilliant in his technical design as well.

The rivoli in this piece is captured with wire, and each of the links is articulated to bend around the wrist for a perfect and comfortable fit.



The links can be made smaller or larger to change the size which is again brilliant since bracelet size can be a challenge.

In case it's not obvious, I love this bracelet and am thrilled to be it's proud owner, and no, I didn't make it......I am still not a wire girl....

But since I just read that both Janice and Tracy, are making Jill's Night at the Opera (seed beads for the wired art girls!) , who knows, maybe there could be wire in my future.

2 comments:

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Wow!!! what a great design!!!!

LissC said...

really great design!