Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Under the Mast

You've seen this, maybe several times now, but the question came up which colors would be available at Bead and Button....and the answer is

These four!



At least that is the plan. The medium vitral fancy stone is back-ordered, scheduled to arrive the 3rd week in May, so if all goes well, all four of these colors will be available.

Unfortunately the class is sold out this year (well change that to fortunately, unless you were still hoping to get a seat) . I am guessing that the simple design aesthetic is appealing. I wanted to add stuff, embellishments, dangles, you know stuff, but as he sometimes does Mark got involved in this one pre-stuff, and informed me it was done. I guess he was right, but, psssttt, you're welcome to add your own 'stuff' if you want. Sometimes more is just more and sometimes it's perfect, you be the judge.

7 comments:

Gypsy said...

Everyone taking this class is going to have a great time, and a beautiful piece of jewelry when they are done!

Chiara said...

I wish I could live closer to milwaukee to come and take your class, but from the northern of Italy is too much to arrive....
Chiara

Unknown said...

Bellissimi!!!!
Ale

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Beautiful!!! I'm planning to go to the Bead and Button Show but I'm not taking any classes....I'm going shopping...LOL!!!
I love the bright color pendant!!!

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

All four of these are gorgeous...no added "stuff" required. If I weren't already scheduled for another of your classes at B&B, I'd be upset that this one was full. Bead on, Mistress!

Ildika / Csodaszarvas33 said...

Perfect!

Try-to-be-better said...

Gorgeous pieces!!!!!