Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Design Ideas Abound

Well not 'abound' really, but a darn good one just popped into my head yesterday and I'm wanting to carve out some time to see if it's as good as the vision in my head. It is one of those that came fully formed, but experience tells me that sometimes in the execution that connections or scale or some other element may present challenges unseen in the design in my mind.

That isn't really too problematic since as they show up I mull over solutions and new ideas present themselves. But it does all take time, so today I shall try to carve out a little slice just for this new design idea.

If all goes well, it could be the new Beading by the Bay design. It's official, the date is set, next March 10, 11th and 12th we will once again come together in San Francisco for our second annual bead retreat.

And back by popular demand will be Jean Campbell and Maggie Meister.

New projects will be unveiled in the August time frame and registration will begin September 'ish'.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Woo-hoo! I am SO coming back for Beading by the Bay next year! It was great fun, and I loved hanging out with you guys and all of the other beaders...

And, I am so jealous that you get fully-formed ideas popping into your head like that :o) One day...