Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm going bead cruising

In fact twice next year.....The first time in March, I've been invited back to teach on the Heather Powers Cruise. The news is out because I just saw it over on Heather's blog. And I must say teaching with Bev, Tracy and Dallas is a tad exciting!

Pictures from the 2009 cruise



Beautiful blue waters



Sustenance




The second cruise isn't quite finalized yet, but I'll be sure to let you know when it is. Let's just say they are two geographically and climatically different cruises. So you'll have to see which one suits you best!

Getting back to this year, Beading by the Bay is next week! Seems like forever ago when Susan and I conceived this brilliant idea and asked Jean and Maggie to join us.

4 comments:

Katie said...

That's going to be fun - wish I could be there! But, I'll see you next week (it's already that close!!) at Beading by the Bay! :o)

HolliDe said...

"Sustenance" HA! Funny...

The bad Liz said...

Tempting - very, very tempting...I might have to seriously think about it!

Karyn said...

Ohh I have always wanted to go on one of these cruises. Do think hubby would notice the beading side of the cruise if I booked us as a "holiday"!! One of the Aussie bead forums I am with are organising a beading retreat next week - very exciting!