Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Today is a peaceful day.....gorgeous sunshine, plans for a beach walk, knitting, relaxing and enjoying the solitude of time spent with my dear husband....we love our home and as much as we love travel and venturing afar, we also love retreating to the beautiful space that we've created together.

Images of Christmas taken with the new camera!

There was a Hummel time in my life, this is all that remains of the collection, bought in Germany during my first travels to Europe, I still love this charming boy.



Now I'm more of a sparkle girl, can you tell? I think this reindeer has regal lines



And I love my sparkly snowflake collection


I have much to learn. I am reading the manual in small doses with hopes of retaining the pertinent information.The automatic features produce a great result, but next is photographing the jewelry, which was the primary stated reason for this purchase......In the meantime, Miss Maya was happy to pose for a Christmas portrait.



May you all be enjoying the best of times!

1 comment:

Asia said...

Merry Christmas!
Many happy, beading days in New 2010 Year! I've heard that you might be teaching in Australia, so maybe I'll finally meet you!