Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I finished! My beautiful star from the Jean Power class I took at Beads by Blanche last Thursday night. At first I thought I might make another and make earrings, but it's just a little bit big for an earring, we'll see....




Here are the promised class pictures from the Portico bracelet class; this is the lovely Diane...


and Cathy who works in IT, which just suits her....the glasses are battery powered and light up


Here's Ludmilla on the left and Blanche having a color consult


And totally unrelated, but oh so cute, my Michelle Goldstein beads I got at BABE last weekend


I had an excellent flight yesterday, exit row, window seat, middle seat empty, Mark in the aisle....if flying could always be like that, sigh....

I'm home and my niece is visiting until Thursday, so some San Diego sight seeing is in order. possibilities include Balboa Park, Hotel Del Coronado, Mission Beach......


2 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE your Jean Powers star! Aren't they the most fun? I have a little box full of extras I made...It's incredibly easy to keep making oodles and oodles of them!

SharDon Exclusives said...

I love love love your star! How about making it into a broach or make a spiral to attach to the star and add two tassels at the bottom? It is toooo pretty not to wear somehow.
I have asked for YOUR new book for a Chrismas gift, I hope Santa is listening...
Sharon