Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cooking? Really?

Ok, the kitchen is not typically my forte. I put a decent meal on the table most nights, but the fact that I am not a gourmet I attribute to short attention span and beads......

But occasionally I find something to add to the repertoire, something that bears repeating, and I'm pretty sure I will be repeating this. It was quite tasty and made great leftovers.

Pork loin roast
Mix into paste
1 tsp lemon zest
2 tsp chopped parsley
1 clove chopped garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground pepper
2 tsp olive oil

Pat onto pork roast

cook sliced yam for 3 minutes in microwave
slice two apples

spray a pan with cooking spray
surround pork roast with potatoes and apple slices
sprinkle with brown sugar

cook at 450 for 40 ish minutes until done

Enjoy!

Came here for bead content.....tomorrow?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good recipes are always helpful, thanks.
How many pounds was your roast? I guess it doesn't matter what size as long as long it reads 155'F with a meat thermometer when done. I think I'll try this on Sunday. It cooks for 40 min. sounds like just enough time to have a glass of wine and read a bead magazine!
Thanks again Marica!

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

I've never cooked a roast of any kind in my life but keep meaning to try it some day, this sounds like a great recipe - thanks!!