Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Haute Handbags

My friend Val is published this month in Haute Handbags.



Her work is incredibly artisitic and the workmanship is noneless then perfect. Attention to every tiny little detail, the finished product is always spectacular. She not only does handbags, but children's clothes and now adult clothes as well out of recycled materials. Go have a look!

I leave tomorrow for Lake Tahoe at 4:30 ish. When you live South of Los Angeles and you must go North of Los Angeles on a weekday, the only way to do it is to get ahead of the commute traffic......so I likely will not see you tomorrow morning, but look for lot's of fun reports from the retreat!

1 comment:

kate mckinnon said...

Have a wonderful time! And thank you for the new word "noneless-" I adore it and have added it permanently to my vocabulary.