Thursday, July 2, 2009

Minnesota

I have many memories of this peaceful view. Going back 24 years I've been coming to White Bear Lake. In younger days I water skied on this lake. You need to know that in general I am fearful about physical sports, anything fast and out of control I'm generally not good with. But for whatever reason I loved water skiing. There's no more motor boat however, only the pontoon boat for those leisurely meanderings around the lake.




The week will be full of beading, I have much to get done, starting with this sample of an ellipse diamond bracelet. Moving on to my daughter's wedding necklace, more ringlet samples for Miami and possibly Dallas, a new idea I have in mind, oh and my Beads Baubles and Jewels demo. Clearly I am delusional about time....



And for the curious, that is my very own Debra Smith needle case acquired on my trip earlier this year to the Alaska Bead Company. It is very beautiful and brings me back fond memories our our trip to Seward. To Linda and Debra thanks for the memories! And yes, I do try to color coordinate my projects and my tools!

1 comment:

Mrs. Dull said...

The pond looks very lovely and peacefull!
I have pre-ordered your book earlier today, I can't wait to receive it! I really love your beadwork.