Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wanna see some Tucson Stash?

I told you yesterday I'm having a love affair with fire polish, stands to reason I guess, it's sparkly and comes in a lot of beautiful colors, like these ones.

I call this the design inspiration stash.....



See those little aqua and olivey ones? 2 mm firepolish, I'm in love, not sure when or how I'll use them, but I had to have them.

Oh and this, more design inspiration stash......

Design inspiration stash? Calling lampwork design inspiration stash may be a stretch (although I'm willing to go there to justify my habit) because usually I just fondle and admire my lampwork, but occassionally I press it into use ...



as in this eclectic purse fob.


Just for the record, in case you're paying attention, not all seed beads or lampwork were a result of this particular trip to Tucson....ok, a good part of the seed bead wall was 'enhanced' with matte metallics, metallics and 3 cut 15's, but that's all....A girl needs a good design inspiration stash after all!

3 comments:

villagebeader said...

Oh Marcia.........I am absolutely in love with the wall of seed beads!

Heather Powers said...

yeah, Tucson treasures. I loved your shopping list that you blogged about earlier, very clever!

Alicia G. said...

I wish I would have gone to the Tucson show when I lived in Arizona! That wall of seed beads is wonderful!